Sunday 23 March 2014

I'm back!!!! My Glass Half Full and ready for action.

Hi everyone,

My glass has been topped up and it's back to business as usual - well almost!!

As some of you may know I have had a tough couple of months due to ill health, and as I continue to overcome some long term issues, I am thankfully able to resume work on my books and my writing.  I am so grateful for the messages of support from my friends, followers and colleagues during my absence from the writing world. To those who have shared my book links, written posts to share on my behalf, etc., can I say a huge thank you. I really do appreciate your efforts and it is humbling to know that I have made some good friends in such a short period of time.

To kick off the proceedings it's time to announce the featured author of the month for April, P.D. Roberts, author of  'Toby Ripwood in The Dark Sphere Enigma.' I will be interviewing Paul next week, so if you have any specific questions for him please let me know.

If you are interested in being a featured author on my blog, please contact me by leaving a comment or by
Email: sjbutfield@gmail.com
Twitter: @SarahJanewrites

No comments:

Post a Comment