Wednesday 16 April 2014

#Conceive #Believe #Achieve Sarah Jane's Dream boards

I am sitting in my kitchen, it's 4am, dark outside and George, my cat, is lying around my neck like a scarf.My George scarf is protecting me from the invigorating  freshness of the chill morning air. I have already started my writing work of the day.  My waking hours are consumed by rewrites, edits, emails to my book cover designer etc. etc.. 'Me time' what is that!!! All jokes aside I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment.

My writing, in whatever form that takes, keeps me focused on the bigger picture, 'living my dreams.' - The biggest of which is that of being a published author. This time last year that dream was a 'Postit' note on my Conceived dream board, now it is a post on my Achieved dreams board. However, I don't want to just be a published author I want to help and inspire others to not only write, but also to live their dreams. By writing about personal life events, my writing experiences and compiling my self help guides ( a work in progress,) my writing aspirations remain  firmly in place on the dream boards.



For those of you who don't know about my dream boards it's pretty simple:
If you can Conceive it, and you Believe it, you can Achieve it!!




My dream boards are made up of ideas, photographs, pictures, quotations, newspaper cuttings etc, pretty much anything that inspires or motivates me. It;s not just about me and my personal goals I stick things like home furnishings I like for our house in France, how I want to spend my retirement, books I want to read, movies I want to watch, people I would like to meet - it's the contents of my head-space struggling for some semblance of order on a large piece of cardboard box. When dreams are achieved they are celebrated on that achieved dreams board, this provides ongoing motivation and proof that dreams do come true.

And so I work my way, in no particular order, through the dreams, of course I believe in them all or they would not be on there.  Some I know will be more challenging than others, but as long as they are on the board all things are possible.

Priority dream at the moment is publication of the sequel to Glass Half Full: Our Australian Adventure.

Watch my boys in action click the link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151114793776756&set=vb.647456755&type=3



Two Dogs, a suitcase and no idea! Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment