Tuesday 3 November 2015

DRUM ROLL!!!! The Glass Half Full winning caption is.......... #RPBP

http://bit.ly/AuthorWS



The caption competition on my Glass Half Full Facebook Fan Page has been so much fun. I would like to thank everyone who shared the post, liked the page and submitted a possible caption for the photograph above.

The competition has been running on Facebook, Twitter and on the Rukia Publishing associate blogs and we have had some giggles compiling the list to go into the draw to win a paperback copy of Glass Half Full.

Here are a couple of my favourites:

You do know you picked up the wrong Joey. Ours doesn't have fur x

"So this is your Pal Joey, then"

Wow, it's even got a pouch for my tablet!

I said I wanted a lap dog! This is not a dog and is not going on my lap!

And who is going to explain this new addition to Dave and Buster?


These are all awesome entries but the winning caption belongs to...... 


Maretha Botha

"Let's take him home! One more's not gonna kill us, Nigel."

Congratulations Maretha, I will message you on Facebook for your postal address to send your prize.


Because it was so hard to choose a winner I would like to offer a free ebook copy to these runners up:

John Holt
Lisa Wadsworth-mather 
Sarah Williams





No comments:

Post a Comment