Saturday 30 August 2014

Meet the #Author John Holt as he chats with Sarah Jane about his new release and much more.


Hello everyone,

I love my work so much, because I have the opportunity to meet and network with so many talented and inspirational people. Today is no exception. Author John Holt is a good friend and supporter and his writing achievements are motivational to a debut indie author like myself. 


Why not pop over to my Meet the Author slot on Rukia Publishing and read my interview with John as he talks about his writing, his new release 'Kendall' and his current Amazon Countdown promotion for The Thackery Journal #RPBP
http://www.rukiapublishing.com/meet-the-author---john-holt


Have a great weekend and don't forget to tweet, like or leave a comment for us :)

Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment