Sunday 24 August 2014

Sarah Jane's #writing life

It's been a while since I posted about my writing life. The world of self publishing is all consuming at times. You ride the wave of trying to learn and replicate the successful writing and marketing activities of the more experienced authors, in the hope of creating awareness for you and your books.

Therefore, as I normally interview fellow authors to discuss their writing and latest works, today I thought I would share an update I prepared for a group I belong to called The Booktrap. http://thebooktrap.weebly.com/ 
The Booktrap is a group of authors from all over the world, They have come together with the sole purpose to offer you a convenient and entertaining reading experience.

My debut travel memoir Glass Half Full: Our Australian Adventure is currently having a revamp which will include a new cover,  edits and photographs from our travels in Australia, etc. There is no firm date available yet for the relaunch, but I am hoping for October. 
See my fan page for updates. https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSarahJaneButfield





The sequel Two dogs and a suitcase: Clueless in Charente is being very well received and remains #1 in Christian Faith chart on Amazon. It has received 5 star reviews in UK. US and Australia to date. 


The cookbook to accompany Two dogs titled:  Our Frugal Summer in Charente: A kitchen garden journal,' is progressing towards publication which is very exciting. The cover is under development, but here is a sneak preview of the image. See my Two Dogs and a Suitcase fan page for release day news. https://www.facebook.com/Twodogsandasuitcase





My new project to help other authors, like myself who on the huge learning curve that is self publishing, is gaining interest and support. Rukia Publishing has two Facebook pages and a website. The website features author interviews, a reader's resource area where authors can have their blog or website listed, book reviews, and much more. 
I am always on the look out for guest bloggers who may want to share their experiences or tips. I also welcome articles from people who provide support services to self published authors for example book tours, formatting, cover designs, etc.
Support and networking for authors provided by Sarah Jane:

Have a productive week whether you are writing or reading.

Best wishes,

Sarah Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment