Wednesday 14 January 2015

#RPBP New Release Dancing In Darkness coming soon from Rukia Publishing author Margaret E Leigh


Dancing in Darkness by Margaret Eleanor Leigh.


“Charlotte,” he said slowly, as if pronouncing the name of something really delicious, like cherry brandy or chocolate. I want to talk to you.”
“You do? What about?” Her knees were starting to buckle.
“ About last night...”
“What about last night?” If she hadn’t been leaning against the wall she’d have sunk to the floor. As it was she nearly dropped the phone.
“In three days you have turned me into a madman. Do you think I behave that way with every woman I meet?”
“I should hope not…”
“I want to do it again,” he said.
“Oh!” This time she did sink to the floor.

Dancing in Darkness - a suspenseful love triangle in which the ability to distinguish truth from falsehood becomes a matter of life and death.




Sample Chapter

Available from 1st February at:


No comments:

Post a Comment