Monday 5 September 2022

First look at some of the #photographs from 'Having It All' ahead of the #book launch

 


The wait is almost over...
Book 3 in The Nomadic Nurse Series launches on 14th September 2022


available in ebook or paperback format

On preorder now only 99c/99p  but not for much longer!


The book picks up the story at a time when my nursing career was on hold with no prospects of a return to my beloved career, which I had worked so hard to achieve. However, despite my ambition and passion for my career being severely smothered and subdued by the personal challenges I was enduring, a light appeared in my tunnel of despair.

In the words of Beyonce, would my love affair with nursing be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare?


If you are on Goodreads why not place it on your 'want to read' list and check out the ARC reviews as they are posted.

Click the Goodreads logo below for the Having It All page 

 


        Let's take a look at some of the photographs 
included in this book:


Kennack sands

St Georges Island, Looe


Bluebell Lodge, Cornwall



Jaime and her cousins in Alice Springs, Australia


The Maldives

Looe, Cornwall

Find out how the direction of my career and personal life evolved after a blind date...

Get your copy of Having It All on 14th Septemeber or preorder it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment