Tuesday 6 September 2016

Release Day For May Contain Fish by Nigel Butfield #RPBP




One link to all bookstores 

The wait is over! 
May Contain Fish: 
A Pescetarian Runners Journal 
has launched today. 
Nigel has dedicated this book to his mother Sheila and the royalties are going to the cancer charities, Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Care.

It's not a book about running per se it's a personal journey which Nigel hopes will inspire people to not take for granted the life they have been given. There is a separate section for the fishy element so as to not interrupt the flow of the book.


Here is a sneak peek at a couple of photographs from stories you can read in the book.






Here is the book blurb:
In 2015 I booked a series of marathons, ultra-marathons and other tough challenges to help me test my new dietary regime as I juggle my training for these events with my full time job and family life commitments. I am a hard working family man with a wife, two dogs, a cat and 7 children. If I can train for these events, then maybe I can inspire you to take on a new challenge and start running. I’ve been a half vegetarian before, lost weight and improved my fitness levels, so I am confident about the dietary changes I am undertaking. I would really like to lose 5kg for my upcoming races so I need to make sure that I am getting the protein and other nutrients needed in my diet without meat. I’ll be adding some recipes and meal plans that I have tried and tested at the end for you to try if you like fish!
But can an IBS sufferer run on a seafood diet? And what does it really take to make and achieve your running goals?


There is a release day 'thank you' event over on Facebook with giveaways and competitions, so why not pop in say hello and support 2 great charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment